8 Inch Beam Splice Covers
Beam splice covers add to the aesthetics of your outdoor wood structures by covering unsightly butt joints.
A beam splice is an indispensable tool for enhancing the safety and stability of your pergolas. Use our beam splice covers to hide the unattractive gaps and crooked cuts to maintain a uniform look throughout your structure.
Our beam splice covers are highly durable and long-lasting, helping you seamlessly connect two collinear elements like timbers, beams, joists, and posts. Made from quality cedar, these covers can be stained to match any setting and come pre-made for most installations.
- Attractive structural support that can also be used as decorative pieces
- Durable, long-lasting product
- Made from sustainably harvested Western Red Cedar
- Different sizes to match a variety of configurations
- Naturally resistant to decay and insects, so ideal for the outdoors
- Provides structural support to pergolas
- Can be painted or stained
- Choose between various Green Okie Stains (classic walnut, espresso bean, rustic red, or clear)
- Okie-made—handmade in Oklahoma
- Tested by Green Okie experts
|8″ Beam Splice Cover||11 in x 8 in (fits beams sized at 4 in by 8 in)|
|Application||Universal application — premade for most installations|