6 Inch Beam Splice Cover
Beam splice covers add to the aesthetics of your outdoor wood structures by covering unsightly butt joints.
A beam splice is an indispensable tool for enhancing the safety and stability of your pergolas. Use our beam splice covers to hide the unattractive gaps and crooked cuts to maintain a uniform look throughout your structure.
Our beam splice covers are highly durable and long-lasting, helping you seamlessly connect two collinear elements like timbers, beams, joists, and posts. Made from quality cedar, these covers can be stained to match any setting and come pre-made for most installations.
- Angled cuts for snug fitting
- Straightforward installation
- Compatible with BTX93 Standard wood & deck screws
- Can be stained to match a variety of colors and designs
- Pergola World exclusive product
- Impervious to infestation, moisture, and decay
- Little to no maintenance required
- For proper fitting use: 9 x 3″ Bronze T-25 Flat Head Screws (BTX 93)
- For best results, choose Green Okie Stains (Clear, Classic Walnut, Espresso Bean, or Rustic Red)
- Tested by Green Okie experts
|6″ Beam Splice Cover||14.5 in x 12 in (fits beams sized at 4 in by 12 in)|
|Application||Universal application — premade for most installations|