12 inch Beam Splice Cover
A beam splice is an indispensable tool when it comes to enhancing the safety and stability of your pergolas. Our beam splice covers are highly durable and long lasting, helping you seamlessly connect two collinear elements like timbers, beams, joists, and posts.
Beam splice covers improve the aesthetics to your outdoor wood structures by covering unsightly butt joints. Use Pergola World beam splice covers to hide gaps and crooked cuts, maintaining a uniform look throughout your structure.
Made from quality cedar, these covers can be stained to match any environment and are premade for most installations.
- Angled cuts for snug fitting
- Straightforward installation
- Compatible with BTX93 Standard wood and deck screws
- Can be stained to match a variety of colors and designs
- Pergola World-exclusive product
- Impervious to infestation, moisture, and decay
- Little to no maintenance required
- For proper fitting use 9 x 3″ Bronze T-25 Flat Head Screws (BTX 93)
- For best outlook, choose Green Okie Stains (Clear, Classic Walnut, Espresso Bean, or Rustic Red)
- Tested by Green Okie experts
|12″ Beam Splice Cover||10 in x 6 in (fits beams sized at 4 in by 6 in)|
|Application||Universal application — premade for most installations|