Standard Wood Corbel
These classic standard wood corbel designs are perfect for adding a rustic touch to your pergola & pavilion installations etc. Our wood corbels are ideal for exterior use as they are built using the latest technologies to ensure that you don’t have to compromise on the longevity or good looks of your project.
We use the highest quality western red cedar to carve out each design by hand while leaving behind the natural variations in the wood so you can have a genuinely unique product. Your wood corbels will offer different grains, textures knots, and maybe even some minor splits and cracks to retain the natural aesthetic.
Additionally, these can be delivered ready to paint or stain so you can customize these products to suit your aesthetics and stand out from other homes.
Go ahead and explore our curated selection of wood corbels and pick a product that’s perfect for the needs of your projects. You can easily create a unique exterior for your home, pergola or kitchen, perfected with our wood corbels.
Standard Wood Corbel Features
- Attractive structural support that can also be used as decorative pieces
- Durable, long lasting product
- Made from sustainably harvested western red cedar
- Different sizes to match a variety of configurations
- Naturally resistant to decay, and insects so ideal for the outdoors
- Provides structural support to pergolas
- Can be painted or stained
- Choose between various Green Okie Stains (classic walnut, espresso bean, rustic red, or clear)
- Okie made — handmade in Oklahoma
- Tested by GreenOkie experts
Wood Corbel Dimensions
|Wood Corbel, Small||11.5 in x 11.5 in|
|Wood Corbel, Standard||12 in x 19.5 in|
|Wood Corbel, XL||16 ¾ in x 28 in|
Standard Wood Corbel Specifications
|Material||Cedar Wood||Application||Universal application — wooden brace typically used for strengthening corners of wooden structures with a rustic style.|
|Made in||Made in the USA||Screws (Not Included)||8″ Wood Screw (CTX178)|