XL Wood Corbel
These classic wood corbel designs are perfect for adding a rustic touch to your pergola, pavilion installations, etc. Our wood corbels are ideal for exterior use, as they are built with the latest technologies to ensure that you don’t have to compromise on the longevity or appearance of your project.
We use the highest quality Western Red Cedar to carve out each design by hand while leaving behind the natural variations in the wood so you can have a genuinely unique product. Our wood corbels offer different grains, textured knots, and minor splits and cracks to retain the natural aesthetic.
Additionally, these can be delivered ready to paint or stain, so you can customize these products to suit your landscape and stand out from other homes.
Explore our curated selection of wood corbels and select a product that’s perfect for your latest project. You can easily create a unique exterior for your home, pergola, or kitchen with our wood corbels.
- Attractive structural support that can also be used as decorative pieces
- Durable, long-lasting product
- Made from sustainably harvested Western Red Cedar
- Different sizes to match a variety of configurations
- Naturally resistant to decay and insects, so ideal for the outdoors
- Provides structural support to pergolas
- Can be painted or stained
- Choose between various Green Okie Stain (Classic Walnut, Rustic Red, Espresso Bean, or Clear)
- Okie-made—handmade in Oklahoma
- Tested by Green Okie experts
|Wood Corbel, Small||11.5 in x 11.5 in|
|Wood Corbel, Standard||12 in x 19.5 in|
|Wood Corbel, XL||16 ¾ in x 28 in|
|Material||Cedar Wood||Application||Universal application — wooden brace typically used for strengthening corners of wooden structures with a rustic style.|
|Made in||Made in the USA||Screws (Not Included)||8″ Wood Screw (CTX178)|