7 Inch Structural Bolt
If you require strong structural bolts that are easy to fasten and impervious to wear, consider our SAE Grade 5 Medium Carbon Steel bolts.
Standout features of our structural bolts include a 2 Mil thick coating that stays put no matter what, and hassle-free coarse threading. Not to mention the military-grade, multi-stage electrolytically applied ACQ-compatible coating. You don’t have to worry about them corroding if they come into contact with green treated lumber.
Crafted by industry experts to avoid common problems like chipping, peeling, and cracking paint on the hardware. Perfect for steel and wood construction.
This is a Pergola World exclusive product with our signature hassle-free installation process.
Can accommodate rough-sawn timber beam, 2 washers, and 2 brackets.
- Pergola World-exclusive product
- Made in Oklahoma
- Prevention of corrosion thanks to ACQ coating
- Coarse thread
- Attractive chip-resistant semi-gloss black
- Multi-stage electrolytically-applied black military spec. coating
- Durable and long-lasting
- Coating remains intact after threading
- For a perfect look, use with compatible coated ½ inch USS Nut and coated ½ inch USS Flat Washer
- Tested by Green Okie experts
|Size||Coarse Thread||Hex Head Size||Length||Accommodate|
|PW01-7STBOLT 7″ Structural Bolt||½ inch Diameter UNC13||¾ inch Hex Head||7 5/16 inch||5 ½ inch to 6 ⅛ inches Rough sawn timber|
|Grade||SAE Grade 5|
|Material||Medium Carbon Steel|
|Coating type||Multi-stage electrolytically applied black military spec. coating|
|Coating thickness||2 Mil|
|Application||Industries such as automobile, chemical, construction, transportation, furniture, etc.|
|Made in||Oklahoma, USA|