Wood Shutter — 32 x 46 inches
A wood shutter adds an element of privacy along with a rustic flair to your pergola and other spaces.
Use shutters in privacy walls, as additions to your pergola roof, or to shield your grill installations from the wind. These shutters are also an ideal choice as hot tub and pool enclosures.
This Pergola World-exclusive product is made from western red cedar and is naturally resistant to decay, insects, and moisture. It is highly durable and will remain in top shape for years to come.
You can choose to install these shutters in a fixed position. Or, use hinges to open and close the shutters as needed to direct rain, sunlight, or airflow.
Stain these cedar shutters in the color and style of your choice to match any décor.
- Made in Oklahoma, USA
- Durable and long-lasting
- Made from quality western red cedar
- Simple open-and-close function
- Adjustable with side tension screw
- Can be installed fixed or with hinges to open and close
- Flexibility for privacy walls
- Resistant to decay, moisture, and insects
- Fits a rough frame opening of 32-inches wide by 46-inches high
- Customize your look with Green Okie stain
- Screw recommendation — BTX93 Wood Screws
- Tested by Green Okie experts
|Material||Western Red Cedar|
|Made in||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|Application||Universal application — indoor and outdoor|