Faux Beam End – 4 x 8
Faux wood beams, also known as Raftertails, can add to the rustic beauty of your home with a decorative finish that looks and feels just like a full-sized beam.
Compared to real full-sized beams, these products are significantly lighter, making them easier to install and maintain for many years. Not only does this reduce your labor and installation costs, but it means that you won’t have to pay for costly maintenance services every year to fight rot, termites, and other issues that plague natural wood.
With our faux beams, you can get the same charm and class without breaking the bank.
So, when you want to add some rustic flair to your outdoor kitchen or pergola — faux beams from Pergola World can add the cozy ambiance your space needs!
- Can be stained to match any application
- Pergola World Exclusive
- Made from durable cedar
- Requires little to no upkeep
- Variety of fits and sizes
- Pre-made for most standard applications
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Handmade in Oklahoma
- Impervious to termite infestation, water damage, and decay
- To get the right look, use:
- Tested by Green Okie experts
|Faux Beam End, 4×8||24 in x 4 in x 8 in|
|Made in||Handmade in Oklahoma|
|Application||Premade for most standard applications|