8″ Post to Beam Bolt Inline (2PK) – IW
OZCO Ironwood Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) 8 in. Post to Beam Bolt Inline Ironwood Connectors gives you the style you want with the strength you need. OWT adds a unique accent to many projects, allowing you to customize your home for maximum impact. The OWT Bolt Inline Kit is designed for use with 6” or larger posts. The revolutionary top cover plate interlocks with the ledge and adjusts to the thickness of the beam, and can be used on smooth or rough cut wood. The Bolt Inline Kit is ideal for roofs, larger pergolas, and higher rafting. The bottom ledge plate comes with corrosion-resistant Hex Cap Nuts and Timber Screws.
REQUIRED & SOLD SEPARATELY:
The Timber Bolts are NOT included, as the size and application will determine the appropriate size of the fastener for this connection. The top two holes of each plate will require additional fasteners (Timber Bolts are recommended) to fasten to the beam – screws are NOT recommended to secure top hole placement.
- 2 of Ironwood post ledge base plates
- 2 of Ironwood top plates
- 4 of 1-1/2 in. Hex Cap Nuts
- 4 of 2-3/4 in. OWT Timber Screws (For bottom hole placement only)
- Four OWT Timber Bolts are required and sold separately
- Rest the heavy beam on the ledge while you secure the bolts
- Material constructed of 3/16 in. galvanized steel with a beautiful black powder coated finish
- Recommended for roofs, larger pavilions & pergolas, and rafters
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
OWT POST TO BEAM (P2B) BOLT – OZCO (SKETCH VIDEO)
OWT POST TO BEAM KIT
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65