4×4 Post Base Single Rail Saddle – Ironwood
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) gives you the style you want with the strength you need. The 4×4 Post Base Single Rail Saddle in Ironwood is a part of the complete OZCO 4×4 Ironwood Railing System and matches seamlessly with other products in the line. Single Rail Saddles are for terminal posts at the end point of your deck. OZCO Rail Saddles are pre-engineered to accept the railing saddle at the proper height for building codes.
Manufactured using a heavy gauge quality material with a decorative flair. The smooth black finish is powder coated offering corrosion resistant products that will last a lifetime. OWT wood connectors and decorative accents are not only beautiful but allow you to add your personal style to any outdoor project. OWT Rail Saddles will reduce construction time and improve appearance as our products are made to stand OWT, eliminating extra labor and materials. While all of our OWT Building Products are designed for exterior projects they are #OWTstanding for interior design, from architecture to furnishings.
Typical Installation with OWT Single Rail Saddles is stair, deck and interior railings along with other small to medium sized projects.
- Engineered performance tested for product stability
- 3/16 in. Thick hot dipped galvanized and powder coated steel
- Recommended for pergolas, decks, veranda posts, pavilions, arbors, and railings
- 1 of Base Plate
- 1 of Rail Saddle Plate
- 3 of Standard Plates
- 7 of Hex Cap Nuts
- 7 of 1¾″ OWT Timber Screws
- 6 of #12 x 1-¼ Torx HD (T25)
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Powder Coated
- Corrosion Resistant Coated, No Pre-Drilling Required
- Hex Head Size 3/8″
- Hardware Included
OWT POST BASE WITH RAIL SADDLES – OZCO
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65